Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 24


Today I actually managed to get all of my fall decorations taken down (and put away!) and got some Christmasy ones up. Changed the porch tablecloth to one made from vintage poinsettia fabric, added a red bow to the oil lamp that sits on this table. Took the autumn leaves off my front-door wreath, added red sparkly hearts and a red plaid bow. Replaced my ribbon board in the front hallway with a red/green one and filled it with vintage Christmas cards & tags.

I did several more little decorating projects along this line, but most of the decorations are still in the attic. Listened to Christmas music all day and pressed pieces for another fabric basket.

Oh! And went to a holiday concert this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.