Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 17


Today, as expected, was not very productive toward Christmas, owing to other responsibilities and commmitments. I did, however, accomplish a couple of things:

* Mailed the Christmas box to the West Indies, and also a Christmas card.

* Bought a gift for Sunday's gift exchange at church.

* Had a "Christmas Cookie" jar candle on the warmer all day.

* Planned out all of the Christmas baking/candy making I hope to do and bought any necessary ingredients.

* Prepared a couple more posts for my daily Christmas features.

* Spent a few minutes tonight working on embroidered pillow cases for a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.