Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 22


OK, this was NOT a very productive day in terms of the challenge. It was a busy day at church and I had dishes and other tasks to do when we returned. Here's what little I accomplished toward Christmas:

* Did a little bit of gift planning and organizing in my Christmas Notebook.

* Changed from a fall spoon rest on my stove to a Christmas one.

* Reorganized my freezer to make room for Christmas baked goods.

* Bought a round loaf of sourdough bread to use for serving a seafood dip for the ladies' Christmas fellowship at church.

* Wrote a Christmas post for tomorrow.

And that's it. I'm hoping for a much more productive day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.