Monday, October 08, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for October 8


Another Monday! It looks like a busy week ahead -- it’s our church’s missions conference weekend, and that involves a lot of cooking and hospitality, not to mention flexibility. I don’t have all of my meals planned completely, but here’s my working plan:

MONDAY: Hamburgers, Roasted Vegetable Chili, Green Apple Spinach Salad (all leftovers from the weekend)

TUESDAY: Tuna Macaroni Casserole, Coleslaw, Breadsticks

WEDNESDAY: Boston Subs, 3-Bean Salad

THURSDAY: Spinach Chicken Manicotti, Asparagus Stir-fry blend, Ranch French Bread

FRIDAY: Southwestern Frittata, Breakfast Potatoes, Winter Blend Vegetables

SATURDAY: (international covered dish dinner at church) Pastitsio, and a salad and dessert yet to be determined

SUNDAY: (we may be having guests for lunch, and if so, my plans will change.) If it’s just us, we will probably have Tortilla Enchilada Soup and Cornbread.

Sunday night we will have a pie fellowship after church. I haven’t decided for sure, but I’ll probably bring a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and a Crumb-Topped Apple Pie.

4 comments:

  1. It all sounds tasty. Pies, oh the Pies.. Sunday after church is going to be sooooooooooo YUMMY.. wish we were having a pie fellowship at our church LOL. I might just have to make a pie this week now.
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely menu! I had tuna macaroni casserole last week, what's your recipe like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my kitchen table!

    KC -- hope you did make a pie and that your family enjoyed it!

    Niki -- I actually think this is your tuna macaroni casserole recipe I am planning to use. I think you posted the recipe -- am I right? I found it on someone's blog -- thought it was yours. It looked simple and appealing.

    Have a great week!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...yes it must be mine enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.