Monday, October 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for October 29


It’s going to be a different sort of week around here, and I’m thinking I’ll be working mostly with ingredients I have on hand, as we haven’t been to the grocery store since returning home from vacation. We likely won’t do any major grocery shopping until Thursday. So here’s my tentative plan:

MONDAY: (Family Dinner) Stuffed Shells, Pizza, Pasta Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Ice Cream Sundaes

TUESDAY: Southwestern Frittata, Breakfast Potatoes, Winter Blend Vegetables

WEDNESDAY: German-Style Potato Soup, Whole Wheat Bread

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans, Applesauce

FRIDAY: Mexican Chicken Sandwiches, Southwestern Rice Bake, Salad

SATURDAY: Tuna Macaroni Casserole, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: (potluck at church) Crockpot Lemon Chicken, Fried Rice, Apple Crisp Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.