Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time for another Back-on-Track challenge!!!


Oh my, I feel woefully out of step with my routines that had been working so well for me. Vacation was wonderful, but it disrupted every routine -- eating, exercising, homemaking, sleep -- you name it. Even my devotional life suffered this time, which isn’t usually the case when we travel. So it’s time for another Back on Track challenge!

Working on the theory that it takes 21 days to build a habit, I’ll be starting tomorrow with the goal of being completely back on track by November 20. Just in time for Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season. I’m also hoping to incorporate into this challenge some Christmas preparations, along the lines of baking for the freezer, firming up my gift list and purchasing and crafting some gifts. If anyone else is feeling as sidetracked as I am, feel free to join me in this challenge!


Here are the areas I'll be working on:

* Health & energy

* Devotional life

* Homemaking

* Creativity

* Christmas preparations

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your Back on Track challenges! I'm so glad to see you home again, and that you had such a great time on your trip. And those surprise visits! Looking forward to your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan...

    It's good to *be* back home, too! We did have a great time and the surprises were wonderful. I need to blog about all this soon, but this challenge is so needed for me. I'm having a decent day today, so I'll have a good report for the challenge tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.