Monday, October 29, 2007

And still more surprises...


We’re slowly trying to inch our way back into real life around here following our vacation. But the surprises keep on coming!

Yesterday after lunch we learned that our youngest daughter, who had surprised me by joining us in Florida for our vacation, had yet another surprise up her sleeve. While we were journeying back to New England via Amtrak, she and her little boy had flown up here instead of back home to Nevada as we assumed. She got here well before we did and had her brother meet them in Boston. She then spent the night with her sister and family, after taking her sister completely by surprise!

This will be a brief visit, as they head back to Nevada early tomorrow morning. But it’s such a treat to have her and the little one here even for a short time. We are so thankful to the Lord for this added blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Welcome home, Mrs T!
    Sounds like the trip was such a blessing with sweet surprises! I'll be looking forward to hearing about it!
    Blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patty!

    It is so good to be home! But we did have a wonderful time, and those surprises were just amazing!

    I hope to share more about the trip soon.

    Sure hope you are doing well!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.