Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gluten free strawberry rhubarb crisp ~ a Pinterest project

Photo by The Baking Beauties
Following my fabulous success with the Best Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls from The Baking Beauties , I was so impressed with Jeanine's recipes that I signed up to follow her blog by email.  One of the first posts I received was about this recipe:Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp , so I promptly pinned it and saved the recipe to try later.
My dad had lots of rhubarb in his patch and I had lots of frozen strawberries to use up, so I made one of these for Father's Day.  It would have been better to use the fresh strawberries as called for, but I had so many strawberries frozen from last year and the year before, that I chose to use some of those.  This crisp has wonderful fresh fruity flavor!  I doubled the recipe to make a 13x9 pan and was glad that I did.  I don't think you'll be disappointed if you try this recipe.  We really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.