Friday, June 21, 2013

Cranberry Lemonade ~ a refreshing summer treat

Photo by Taste of Home
In trying to decide what to share for Gooseberry Patch's Recipe Round-up this week, I got to thinking about refreshing icy summer beverages.  When I bring a fruity lemonade or iced tea to a get-together in a gallon glass jug with lots of ice, people always enjoy it.

This Cranberry Lemonade recipe is one that I used to make all the time.  I had forgotten how easy and refreshing it is.  Other than the cranberry juice, it takes simple ingredients most people would keep on hand and is so simple to put together.

Why not double or triple the recipe and put in a gallon jug with ice for your family and friends this weekend?  I predict they'll enjoy it as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.