Saturday, March 31, 2007

A day full of blessings...


Today was a busy but wonderful day. We spent it at a Christian Leadership Conference at a large church here in New England. What a spiritually prosperous day we had! We were especially blessed by the general sessions with Dr. Sam Horn. What an encouragement they were!

We were also challenged and encouraged by practical, helpful, edifying workshops we attended. The congregational singing was a blessing, the special music was a treat, and the fellowship was wonderful.

All in all, a truly blessed day. Nothing got done on my writing challenge, but that's okay. This was a day well spent, recharging our spiritual batteries.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Sounds like a wondeful day! I am glad you had the time away to be refreshed. I can hear it in your words...Have a great Sunday!
    Blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, Patty! A really nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.