Monday, March 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for March 12


Lots of repeat menus this week because I've been sick and didn't cook the meals I planned. Here's what our week looks like:

MONDAY: Take-out pizza -- our house guests' treat

TUESDAY: Puffy Chile Rellenos Casserole, Breakfast Potatoes, Salsa

WEDNESDAY: Dutch Split Pea Soup, Cornbread

THURSDAY: Beef Stew, Baking Powder Biscuits

FRIDAY: Chicken Pie, Winter Squash, Coleslaw, Cranberry Sauce, Cran-Apple Crisp

SATURDAY: Fusilli con Carciofi, Salad, Italian Bread

SUNDAY: Tortilla Enchilada Soup, Cornbread

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see the chile rellenos casserole recipe, sounds yummy.
    Have a great week.
    blessings~
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. It is going around my house as well.

    Take care,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tortilla Soup is so good. I think we had it a few weeks ago.
    You have some great recipe picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies --

    Thanks to all of you for stopping by my kitchen table!

    Yes, Laura, I'm beginning to feel better and I hope that your family is, too.

    Annie -- I will try and post that recipe tomorrow. We tried it tonight and it was delicious!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.