Monday, March 19, 2012

Soft pastel sunrise

It's been a busy day and is shaping up to be a busy week.  Mr. T is off work for a little bit, due to mud, so we are tackling some reorganizing around the house and my time is somewhat rearranged for the duration.  I have a lot of posts in mind to share, but may not get to post them this week.  However, I thought I would share this muted, but pretty sunrise I saw this morning.  When I first noticed it, there was a blue cloud with thin streaks of pink.  By the time I got the camera, it was more of a lavender cloud with touches of peach or apricot.  But still pretty.  Such soft colors seem appropriate for spring!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Enjoy your time with Mr T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arlene! He went in to work this morning for a few hours, but for the most part he's been home and we are enjoying the time together. We've been getting out for long walks nearly every day. The weather is most unseasonably warm up here this week and is predicted to be in the 80s on Thursday. Not so good for the maple syrup producers (or loggers), but nice for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.