|(Photo from Free Photos Public Domain)|
1. Memorize Psalm 85:6-7. (Must get this done this week to keep up with a Scripture memory program I'm trying to do.)
2. Read 1 chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercise 5 to 7 times.
4. Plan and cook healthy meals.
5. Keep up with Kelly's Missions for zone 5, the living room.
6. Go back and work on missions for zone 4 which didn't get done.
7. Keep up with crafting goals.
8. Work on Sunday School, lesson 8.
9. Step up water intake.
I didn't do so well with last week's goals. My hubby is having some time off sporadically due to mud in the woods that hinders logging and trucking. I don't seem to keep up with my goals as well when he is home -- except for exercise, as we've been going for lots of walks. So, the sad report on last week:
1. Didn't get those verses in Psalm 86 memorized ... again.
2. Didn't get that chapter read in Essential Virtues.
3. Went for a walk 7 times, so that one is DONE!
4. Planned and cooked healthy meals, so that is DONE!
5. Didn't keep up with Kelly's Missions. I did at least one ... possibly two.
6. Managed to keep up fairly well with crafting goals, but didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to.
7. Worked faithfully on Sunday School lesson 8, so I'm calling that DONE (even though I haven't finished the lesson prep; my goal was only to work on it).
Certainly hoping to accomplish more this week; though I'm not off to the greatest start, some of the goals are in progress. Hope springs eternal!