|(Photo from Free Photos Public Domain)|
1. Memorize Psalm 85:6-7.
2. Read next chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercise 3 to 5 times.
4. Plan and cook healthy meals.
5. Do Kelly's Missions for each day -- this week it's bathrooms, zone 3.
6. Keep up with crafting goals.
7. Finish Sunday School lesson 7; work ahead on lesson 8.
As for last week's goals, I did okay, but there's always room for improvement.
1. Scripture memory work; didn't get this done but did work on another verse instead.
2. Did read a chapter in Essential Virtues, so DONE!
3. Exercised 3 times, so DONE!
4. Planned and prepared healthy meals, so DONE!
5. Kept up with Kelly's Missions in the kitchen every day but one -- still need to clean cabinet fronts.
6. Kept up with crafting goals, so DONE!
7. Continued working on lesson 7, but did not complete it as I hoped to.
Four out of seven is not bad, but I would certainly like to make it seven out of seven this week!