Monday, May 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for May 19


Another Monday... cool and very breezy, with the prospect of rain. I've included a crockpot soup for this chilly day! Have also included some repeat meals which ended up not being used last week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Italian Wedding Soup, Italian Bread

TUESDAY: Spinach Feta Strata. 3-Bean Salad

WEDNESDAY: Open-Faced Tuna Loaf, Pasta Salad

THURSDAY: Vegetable Lasagna, Italian Bread

FRIDAY: Avocado Omelet, Breakfast Potatoes, Fruit Salad

SATURDAY: Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Vidalia Onion Blossoms

SUNDAY: White Chicken Chili, Cornbread

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 200 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.