Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for June 23


We're in the midst of a thunderstorm this Monday here in northern New England. As usual, I've included some repeat meals which ended up not being used last week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Leftovers Buffet

TUESDAY: Vegetable Lasagna, Tossed Salad, Italian Sweet Bread

WEDNESDAY: Denver Sandwiches, Breakfast Potatoes, Coleslaw

THURSDAY: Auntie's Fish Casserole, Harvard Beets. Coleslaw

FRIDAY: Sausage Subs, Pasta Salad

SATURDAY: Salmon Pie, Cucumber-Tomato Salad

SUNDAY: Pepperjack Chicken, Rice, Green Beans

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 200 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Looks yummy! I'll have to look up what Denver sandwiches are---sounds interesting. We're watching the storms here too in MA. Hope you stay dry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.