Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for June 30


A bright sunny Monday here in northern New England. Thunderstorms are in the forecast, though, as they were all weekend. As usual, I've included some repeat meals which ended up not being used last week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Sausage Subs, Pasta Salad, Cherry Tomatoes

TUESDAY: Egg Bake, Hash Brown Casserole, Fruit Salad

WEDNESDAY: Pepperoni Pizza Chili, Cornbread

THURSDAY: Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Carrot Salad

FRIDAY: (We'll probably be at a 4th of July picnic, but in case it rains, we'll be at home eating this menu.) Denver Sandwiches, Breakfast Potatoes, Coleslaw

SATURDAY: Salmon Pie, Cucumber-Tomato Salad

SUNDAY: (church cookout instead of our usual first-Sunday potluck) -- I'm bringing potato salad and hamburger patties

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 200 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

4 comments:

  1. MrsT! Your menus always sound so good! I would love to have the recipe for the pepperoni pizza chili!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the recipe for the pepperoni pizza chili too!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies,

    I have posted the pepperoni pizza chili over at Seasonal Delights in the kitchen, but it's here on my blog as well. Here's the link:
    http://acrossmytable.blogspot.com/2006/08/delightful-evening.html

    Have a nice weekend, and stop in at my kitchen table anytime!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see that that address didn't publish in its entirety, so if you want to see the recipe in its context here on the blog, just do a search for pepperoni pizza chili. It's in a post called "A delightful evening"so you could search for that instead if you prefer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.