Monday, July 10, 2017

From the July archives, Part 1


Just sharing a few links from the July archives.  Enjoy!

From 2006, Words to Wash Dishes By shares some quotes I have pinned up above my kitchen sink.
On Working Efficiently, from 2007, will not be a revelation to most organized people.  But it was a lesson I was excited to see myself beginning to catch onto.

I love it when God shows me Spirit Lifters in  the course of my daily routine.  They're always there.  Do we have eyes to see them, and do we know whom to thank?
When you are overwhelmed could be an encouragement if you find yourself overwhelmed by life for any reason.  These are lessons God taught me during a season of life that could have felt impossible.
 
You might also be blessed by this devotional thought: Trees of God’s Planting.

Want a perfect summer pie to share with family or friends?  Strawberry Lovers’ Pie is a good option.
Photo from Taste of Home
Finally, these Vintage-Style Pillowcases from my Christmas blog are a simple, fun sewing project to do in July.  They make nice gifts for either kids or adults.

 Later in the month I'll probably do a second July archive post.

6 comments:

  1. I visited all links and enjoyed reading. Obviously, the blog roll is fine as I found this there. I've been a little distracted lately. 🙃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that there's nothing wrong with your blog roll, Vee! Glad you enjoyed the reading.

      Delete
  2. Great idea to post the archives. I enjoyed looking at them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them, Sandy. I'm finding it fun to browse the archives every month, myself!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10:05 AM

    The pie looks so delicious and refreshing for summer! I love your pillowcases. Thx for the info on calendar towels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good pie, Mildred. Hope you enjoy it if you try making one. Pillowcases are fun to make once you get them cut out!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.