Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday five plus one: from the December archives

 

 So here are six more posts from the December archives.  We start with a wonderful crockpot recipe from 2012 for Round Steak Italiano -- just great comfort food for this chilly month, and easy too.

From 2013, A small Christmas miracle might just encourage someone as it did me when it happened.   A great reminder that God cares about little things, and He is always in the details.

My vintage shadow box, from 2014, shows off a project made from vintage bits and pieces a few years earlier.  It might inspire others to make something similar!

I will probably always love to make cut-out cookies at Christmastime, no matter how old I may grow.  Yes, it's a little work, but it's a tradition I don't want to lose completely.  In 2015 I shared some of my Favorite cut-out cookie recipes.  Check it out!  It's not too late for this year!

And speaking of cookies, The year a third-grader saved our Christmas tradition includes a sweet memory and a few related devotional thoughts.  Written in 2016, but lived years earlier.

And from 2017, A pretty outdoor decorating idea would be lovely all winter long!

Hope you've enjoyed this simple post from the December archives!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading most of these attached posts...may have to come back and finish them later. But I love the little stories of Christmas miracles and blessings and traditions. Thank you for sharing them with us, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed this, Pam! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.