Saturday, December 02, 2023

Delights of December

 


 So I guess it was back in 2011 that I conceived the idea of posting every day during December as a sort of Christmas gift to my readers.  That year, I named my little 31-day series Delights of December and you can find it under that name in the label cloud.  Or you may simply click here: Delights of December.

There you will find recipes, crafts made from old Christmas cards, decorating ideas, kitchen gift mixes, vintage Christmas things, candy how-tos, gift ideas, and much more.

I hope you'll find some fun little Christmas treats there if you check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little painting. 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the link, Mrs. T. I will enjoy perusing those posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.