Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flavors of fall ~ Squash and Apple Bake!



No time for a long post today, though I'm getting one ready with pictures of this year's fall decorating. But I did want to share another squash recipe with you all. This is in the archives here on my blog from back in 2007. You can find it here:
Squash and Apple Bake.

I made this side dish this past Sunday to go with a chicken dinner. Oh, is it ever delicious! Even though I've been making this for years, every fall we are delighted with the flavor all over again. Buttercup squash is my favorite, but use whatever winter squash you and your family prefer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.