Carrie has just put up a second part to her fall cleaning challenge, over at Life on a Back Road. This part has to do with the front entry and dining room areas of the home. I'm going to join in. Here's what I'd like to get done:
* Shop-vac the front porch.
* Wash down the porch furniture.
* Put a fall tablecloth on the porch table.
* Thoroughly clean both the inner and outer front doors.
* Wash glass in both doors.
* Get Mr. T to put away his tools which are spread all over the porch.
* Wash the floor and vacuum walls in the front hallway.
* Do a little bit more fall decorating.
* Do some decluttering in the corner cupboard in the dining room.
* Declutter my "incoming mail" area and figure out a better system for it.
We'll see how far I get! We're going on vacation soon and it would be lovely to come home to a decluttered, clean, inviting porch.
23 minutes ago