Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall Cleaning Challenge, Part 2

Carrie has just put up a second part to her fall cleaning challenge, over at Life on a Back Road. This part has to do with the front entry and dining room areas of the home. I'm going to join in. Here's what I'd like to get done:

* Shop-vac the front porch.

* Wash down the porch furniture.

* Put a fall tablecloth on the porch table.

* Thoroughly clean both the inner and outer front doors.

* Wash glass in both doors.

* Get Mr. T to put away his tools which are spread all over the porch.

* Wash the floor and vacuum walls in the front hallway.

* Do a little bit more fall decorating.

* Do some decluttering in the corner cupboard in the dining room.

* Declutter my "incoming mail" area and figure out a better system for it.

We'll see how far I get! We're going on vacation soon and it would be lovely to come home to a decluttered, clean, inviting porch.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the bedroom challenge, and I hope you can make some progress on this one before your vacation, as well!! :) It's really fun to feel more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have accomplished a few things -- washed down most of the furniture, the metal doors, vacuumed the walls of the front hall and swiffered the ceiling. Today I hope to shop-vac the porch and wash the wooden doors (front & back) with Murphy Oil Soap.

    I really do want to come back to a welcoming entryway!

    Thanks for the challenges. It IS fun to feel more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed reading a bit on your blog, including your recipes. Thanks for those.
    I'll be back!
    Tami
    hereatourhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami,

    I'm so glad you stopped by my kitchen table and that you've been enjoying the recipes. We'll be away for a couple of weeks, but I'm going to attempt to update my blog occasionally from where I am. Please do stop in and visit again!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.