Monday, October 09, 2006

Picnic [NOT] by the River for October 4

This week’s picnic was a bit different! For the entire time we have been picnicking on Wednesday nights on the way to church -- probably about 6 weeks now -- we have been blessed with good weather for our picnics. This Wednesday started out nice and we planned our picnic as usual. I made Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches (wrapped in foil & heated) and Barbecue Butter Beans. We headed out, but the sky was getting darker by the moment, and so we turned back. We ate our picnic on our own porch, and enjoyed it very much! Then we went on to church as usual. The Picnic by the River turned into a Picnic on the Porch, but we didn’t mind a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.