Monday, October 02, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

Here's my plan for this week! Again, there are some repeat menus due to using up leftovers, etc. and menus being unused for last week.

MONDAY: Florentine Egg Bake, Apple Salad, Biscuits or Cinnamon Rolls

TUESDAY: Pork Chop/Apple Bake, Buttercup Squash, Coleslaw

WEDNESDAY: Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Barbecue Butter Beans

THURSDAY: Baked Fish Chowder, Biscuits or Cornbread

FRIDAY: Pasta with Greens ' n' Beans, Tossed Salad

SATURDAY: Mexican Egg Casserole, Cheddar Potato Wedges, 2-Bean Salad

SUNDAY: Hearty Pasta Tomato Soup, Whole Wheat Bread

And there you have it! Looking forward to seeing others' menu plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.