Friday, November 30, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 29


Thursday wasn’t too bad a day for this challenge, though of course I didn’t accomplish all that I’d have liked to. Here’s what happened:

* Health & energy -- started out with good intentions and ate healthy for most of the day

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time; good time of studying for Sunday School lesson; worked on Scripture memory

* Homemaking -- did 2 loads of laundry; kept up with dishes and daily routines; washed up a set of dishes I’d been given and found room for them in the dining room hutch

* Creativity -- not much of that today! The photo ornaments I'm making have a cardboard base to them, and I did cut out 8 of those, but that's about it.

* Christmas prep -- made and froze a batch of Christmas cookies from a new recipe called Chocolate-Dipped Maple Logs. They are absolutely delicious and will probably earn a regular place on my Christmas baking list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.