Friday, November 02, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 3


Here’s the way things went for me today:

* Health and energy -- Went for a walk, exercised, raked leaves, ate well, kept up with BCI, drank plenty of water

* Bible study/devotional life -- had a wonderful quiet time this morning; continued my study of longsuffering/patience; worked on my Sunday School lesson.

* Homemaking -- kept up with my daily routines; vacuumed the entire downstairs and the stairs

* Creativity-- No time for anything creative today, although I did find a few ideas and did a “Sew Crafty Friday” post here.

* Christmas prep -- looked through some Christmas magazines, got some easy handmade gift and decor ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.