Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 15


Today was a pretty good day for the challenge:

* Health and energy -- ate healthy, went for a walk, raked leaves,drank plenty of water

* Bible study -- worked on my Sunday School lesson, worked on memorizing John 17, reviewed John 14

* Homemaking -- kept up with dishes, cooked a good supper, did laundry, washed bathroom light globes, did most daily routines

* Creativity -- did a tiny bit of backstitching on the sampler

* Christmas prep -- planned some more gifts to buy, worked on the prototype of a family photo ornament -- it’s looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.