Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 11


Today was an okay day for the challenge, but not the best. Here’s what little I accomplished:

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time, Scripture memory, worked on study of patience/longsuffering

* Homemaking -- baked pumpkin bread and muffins, cleaned a cabinet and put down new shelf liner, cooked a nice supper, kept up with most routines and dishes; did a load of laundry and some ironing

* Creativity -- sewed a fall hot mat and 2 coasters, did some embroidery,downloaded some sewing projects

* Christmas prep -- got a bunch more gift ideas, scanned photos for some family photo ornaments I want to make.

So a few things got done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.