Friday, November 09, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 10


Today wasn’t too bad for the challenge. Here’s what I got done:

* Health & energy -- Ate fairly healthy, kept up with BCI, went for a walk, raked leaves

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time, reviewed John 14, worked on memorizing John 17, finished my Sunday School lesson, worked on study of patience/longsuffering

* Homemaking -- kept up with most of my routines, vacuumed upstairs, cooked a great supper, kept up with dishes

* Creativity -- posted on my blog, several creative-type posts; did some embroidery

* Christmas prep -- did a small amount of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.