Thursday, November 29, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 28


Yesterday (Wednesday) was an okay day for this challenge. I’ve sort of given up trying to update at night because we’ve been trying to get to bed earlier with Mr. T’s earlier hours this week. Here’s what got done yesterday:

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day

* Bible study/devotional -- wonderful quiet time; worked on Scripture memory; good amount of studying for Sunday School lesson

* Homemaking -- kept up with daily routines; fixed a wonderful crockpot meal for supper

* Creativity -- finished a family photo ornament, spent a bit of time on an embroidered flour-sack towel; posted on my Christmas blog

* Christmas prep -- ordered 4 gifts from Amazon

Hoping for a more productive day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.