Monday, November 05, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for November 5


Another Monday! And only 50 days left until Christmas! Now that’s a scary thought. Here’s my plan for this week:

MONDAY: Taco Twist Soup (leftover from Friday), Cornbread

TUESDAY: Tuna Macaroni Casserole, Coleslaw

WEDNESDAY: Sausage-Sweet Potato Bake, Coleslaw

THURSDAY: Round Steak Italiano, Baked Potatoes, Italian Mixed Vegetables

FRIDAY: Mexican Chicken Sandwiches, Southwestern Rice Bake

SATURDAY: Meatball Sandwich Slices, Pasta Salad

SUNDAY: Tamale Casserole, leftover Southwestern Rice Bake, Fruit & Nut Tossed Salad

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    Your menu sounds great! The southwestern rice bake sounds interesting, would you mind sharing the recipe?

    Blessings!
    Lori4squaremom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds good but I want to come over for Sat!! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    So nice to see you here at my kitchen table!

    Lori, I will try and post that southwestern rice bake later today. We love it with Mexican food. It's a great side dish that can turn into a main dish easily too.

    Have a great week!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.