Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 25


Today was a much better day!

* Health & energy -- made good choices for food and drink all day; went for a nice long walk.

* Bible study/devotional -- good time of devotions this morning

* Homemaking -- did some dusting in Zone 4 -- the master bedroom; kept up with most routines; relocated some summer clothes to guest room closet

* Creativity -- finished an embroidered dish towel

* Christmas prep -- did some planning in my Christmas notebook, did some online ordering of gifts; dusted glass-topped desk in bedroom and arranged old Christmas cards under glass

I'm feeling much better about this challenge! Thanks to those who encouraged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.