Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 27


Tuesday was a pretty good day for this challenge:

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day; had supper guests and served them a healthy, lowfat meal

* Bible study/devotional life -- good quiet time with the Lord; worked on memorizing John 17; reviewed John 14

* Homemaking -- “blessed my home” really well! Dusted, vacuumed, emptied wastebaskets, spiffed up bathrooms, etc.

* Creativity -- spent a few minutes working on a photo ornament

* Christmas prep -- see above; looked through some Christmas magazines for ideas also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.