Monday, November 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for November 26


Monday again! My menu plan this past week was adjusted due to Thanksgiving leftovers, etc. so I have some menu items I am repeating this week since they didn’t get used. Here’s how the week is looking:

MONDAY: Turkey Soup, Multigrain Biscuits

TUESDAY: (guests for supper) Creamy White Chili, Cornbread, Carrot and Celery Sticks, Apple-Cranberry Crisp

WEDNESDAY: Tamale Casserole (crockpot), Coleslaw

THURSDAY: Fish Fillets with Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Country Carrots & Celery

FRIDAY: Lentils Ole´, Baked Potatoes, Coleslaw

SATURDAY: Homemade Vegetable Soup, Tuna Melts

SUNDAY: (potluck at church) Spicy Lemon Chicken, China Lake Fried Rice, and a dessert (probably something Christmasy, but I haven’t decided yet)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your meals sound yummy! Spicy Lemon Chicken sounds especially interesting. Would you be willing to share your recipe? Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,

    You can find my Spicy Lemon Chicken recipe in the archives for September 2007. It's in the post titled "Slow Cooking Thursday for September 27" and it is very tasty indeed!

    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.