Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 4


Today certainly wasn't the best as far as this challenge goes, but it wasn't a total loss. Here's how it went:

* Health & energy -- ate well, kept up with BCI, drank plenty of water.

* Bible study/devotional -- had a wonderful quiet time, continued to review patience/longsuffering, finished Sunday School lesson

* Homemaking -- kept up with most (but not all) daily routines, prepared a good supper and also prepared most of the food we'll take to tomorrow's potluck at church. Planned the upcoming week.

* Creativity -- spent a few minutes embroidering on a flour-sack towel

* Christmas prep -- reorganized/decluttered my entire Christmas notebook!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing good with your getting back on track! Boy do I need to get back on track in several areas! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.