Monday, August 16, 2010

More strawberry surprises

Yesterday at church, my friend Lynne surprised me with this gorgeous strawberry cookie jar! She found it at a sale, cleaned it up and said it just had to be mine. It's much larger than it appears in these photos.

I haven't had time to bake cookies, but for now it works admirably to hold granola bars for snacks and lunches.

And then today, my sister-in-law Dawn handed me this pretty spoon rest! I have several spoon rests, but none with a strawberry motif.

It's been a "berry nice" couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.