Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Late...

Wow, I am so late posting these pictures of my February ribbon board. I cannot believe how fast February went by. The first week of March went pretty fast, too. However, I did want to share these pictures with you all.

Here is my February ribbon board for this year.

A closeup of the felt heart made by my friend J.

She found her inspiration for this craft here.

About halfway down the board you can also see a lovely "friends" Valentine tag which J. also gave me a year or two ago.

And this is a February tag which I made last year. It's on my hutch this year. Here's the front:

It's my daughter and her grandfather skating together a dozen years ago.

And here's the back:

Love that cute hot cocoa sticker on the little tag.

And here is last year's February board:

Did you notice the many vintage valentines on my ribbon board? It's a small collection but I'm gradually adding to it.

Now, to get out the St. Patrick's day items...

2 comments:

  1. Your ribbon board is beautiful and made special by the memories of special times and friends. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Darlene! I'm glad you enjoyed seeing the ribbon board. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughtful comments!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.