Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Christmasy craft project


For those who don't follow my Christmas blog, I thought I would share the link to my most recent post over there. In the Christmas craft forum I frequent, the 25th of every month is Rudolph Day. Hence, yesterday was the Rudolph Day for February. The ladies encourage one another to do Christmasy projects on Rudy Day, and this is what I did yesterday: Christmas Throw!

I've had the fabric for years, not just sure how I wanted to proceed with this project, but yesterday I just went for it! I'm so pleased to have finished this project at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.