Saturday, February 26, 2011

Slow-cooker Jambalaya ~ highly recommended!

(Photo by Taste of Home)
Thought I would quickly share the link to a delicious slow-cooker jambalaya recipe: Hearty Jambalaya. I made the jambalaya this past weekend for our church potluck.

I did make just a few changes: used about a pound of chicken tenders for the chicken component; used only a half pound of sausage (I used smoked beef sausage) and, for the shrimp component, just used a bag of the small frozen salad shrimp and stirred them in at the beginning of the final hour of cooking. I don't see how it could have been any more delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.