Monday, April 22, 2013

Goals for week beginning 4/22/2013


From a vintage calendar page
Well, having been away, it has been awhile since I posted weekly goals.  I'm trying to get back in the habit, so here goes:

*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 14
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 104:33-34
*  Finish reading How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post once or twice in each blog
*  Continue work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013
*  Make a simple spring banner
*  Keep up with homemaking goals as much as possible, including decluttering several closets
 *  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.


We will see how it all goes, but I'm hoping for a productive week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.