Thursday, February 06, 2014

A yummy gluten-free dessert

Photo by The Baking Beauties
 This past weekend I was looking for a gluten-free dessert that would feed quite a few people and would be quick and easy to make.  I decided to try this gluten free cookie pizza from The Baking Beauties .  Basically, it's a giant chocolate chip oatmeal cookie baked in a pizza pan, then topped with a cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with goodies like toasted coconut and almonds before drizzling with melted chocolate.  Mr. T baked the cookie part on Saturday night and then I added the frosting and toppings the next morning.  We didn't have any M&Ms so I left them off, and the dessert was still absolutely delicious.

This was the hit of the church potluck dessert table.  Not even crumbs were left.  We will definitely be making this cookie pizza again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.