Saturday, October 11, 2014

An easy vegetable side dish


Photo from Taste of Home
For weeks, I have been meaning to post these links (which I don't think I have ever posted in years past, but you never know) to a couple of good side dishes using zucchini.  It may be that you still have a few garden veggies to use up, or can still find a good price on these at the supermarket or farmer's market.  So I will post one for today, and one for next week.

First, Great Garden Veggies.  This was so easy and very good.  Helps to fill out a meal and use up some of that prolific vegetable.  You've got to love a multi-purpose recipe like that.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.