|Gorgeous vintage fall floral from Little Birdie Blessings|
Here's the Medley:
1. The Circleville, Ohio, Pumpkin Festival starts today. All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink? Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?
Oh, this is a really difficult question. My friend Gina makes a pumpkin roll that I have always loved, but I also have a recipe for pumpkin streusel coffeecake that's a real favorite. Oh, and I can't forget these wonderful gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip doughnuts. Really, I just love pumpkin treats and would be hard pressed to pick just one favorite. Why not click "pumpkin" in the label cloud and try one of my recipes? I think I really do prefer pumpkin treats in the fall. It's nice to keep some things special for the season, don't you think?
If I had known, some years ago, that Celestial Seasonings was going to discontinue their Canadian Maple tea, I would have stockpiled it! If they ever discontinue Candy Cane Lane, I might have to stockpile that.
|Anyone else remember this?|
3. What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?
Now, that is a good question. I'm currently enjoying the 12 days of Annestagram on Instagram, where folks are posting autumn related photos with an Anne of Green Gables theme. The hashtag is #12daysofannestagram, should you be interested in checking it out. The photo below is from my daughter Carrie's Instagram.
4. Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?
Oh, I definitely prefer being a small fish in a big pond.
5. My Joe has become obsessed with playing chess on the computer. Do you play chess? Are you good at it?
I don't play chess and am pretty sure I would be terrible at it. I don't do well with any games that require strategy. My hubby enjoys chess but seldom plays it.
|I would rather bake, like this Pumpkin Dutch Apple Pie.|
6. Tell us something random about your week.
The weather is certainly random these days! We've had quite a bit of rain and wind, also some gorgeous sunny days and a mixture of all three. Cooler temps too, which is nice. Snow in the mountains...
So ends my first Wednesday Medley! It's been fun.