Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, June 01, 2020
Some goals for June
So it's a new month, and I'm going to step out on a limb here and set a few goals. The last time I posted goals here at my kitchen table was back in March. We're all aware that in that month, life as we knew it turned upside down. Very few of the goals I had set got achieved, because life changed so radically. So I'm not going to look back and see how I did in March, but instead just set some simple goals for June. Here goes:
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones
* Finish the Rand Hummel study from 2 Peter
* Begin a Bible study with Women Living Well on Psalms 101-150.
* Post in my blogs as often as possible, hopefully scheduling many posts for Christmas in July at my Christmas blog
* Continue our discipleship study with new believers
* Continue to help our widowed friend Terry with the challenges of life in general
* Continue to sort out and declutter my dad's house, hopefully taking many loads to
the dump and thrift store and consolidating the remaining items yet to
HEALTHY HABITS FOR JUNE: Drink more water/get more sleep/walk regularly MY WORD FOR 2020: Diligence
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.