Saturday, May 05, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 13


Well, today was a busy day, and I was out of the house for a lot of it, so I didn't get as much done with this as I'd have liked. But it wasn't a bad day. Here's what happened:

* Bible study -- started the study for next week's Sunday School lesson; spent time in Psalm 119 with A Place of Quiet Rest.

* Creativity -- just cooking, today. Made a pasta salad for the luncheon today and cooked for tomorrow's potluck at church -- Orange Angel Squares for a dessert and a Cannellini Bean Salad. Also loaded the crockpot for tomorrow -- Italian Sausage & Vegetables.

* Homemaking -- kept up with almost all of my regular routines. Actually left the house pretty neat and the dishes done when I left for the luncheon.

* Health & energy -- Exercised, drank plenty of water, kept up with the BCI, went for a 2-mile walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.