Monday, May 21, 2007

Better late than never...


On Saturday I finally got around to spending some time working in Zone 3, the bathroom. Here's what I did:

* Washed the shower curtain & tub mat

* Scrubbed the tub/shower with Greased Lightning.

* Took out the hamper/laundry baskets (the hamper went to the dump)

* Replaced the above items with a spiffy new laundry sorter

* Thoroughly vacuumed the floor

* Washed the floor under where the hamper had been with Tilex

And that's about it. But I was pleased to have accomplished so much.

On to Zone 4 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.