Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 2


Another busy day with time spent out of the house. Here's what little I got done:

* Bible study -- just time spent on my Sunday School lesson.

* Creativity -- posted here at my kitchen table; created a graphic to use on the post; did a bit of cross stitch

* Homemaking -- Just basic routines. Worked on my grocery list.

* Health & energy -- drank water, exercised, ate healthy, kept up with BCI -- guess that's about it.

Sure hoping for a more productive day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.