Monday, May 07, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 11


A very busy day, but a few things stayed on track.

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, kept up with BCI, drank plenty of water, exercised, went for a walk, did some raking.

* Bible study -- managed to get in a few minutes in Psalm 119 and A Place of Quiet Rest. Did some work on my Sunday School lesson.

* Homemaking -- did 4 loads of laundry, got it all put away. Kept up with most of my routines.

* Creativity -- found a place in the wildflower garden for the stepping stones our granddaughters made for us for Christmas. Redecorated my dining room hutch for spring. Spent a few -- very few -- minutes cross-stitching.

In other news -- got all of my devotional book pages printed out and proofread and organized. Discovered I had forgotten to write a page for July 1! That will be tomorrow's project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.