Monday, May 14, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 4


Another busy day! I didn't get as much done with this challenge as I'd have liked, but it wasn't too bad. Here's what happened:

* Bible study -- read a couple of sections in A Place of Quiet Rest; worked on my Sunday School lesson.

* Homemaking -- did several loads of laundry, planned menus for the week.

* Creativity -- spent some time researching crafts for Vacation Bible School.

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, drank plenty of water, went for a walk, exercised, kept up with BCI, read a chapter in Body Clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.