Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 15


Another very busy day! I didn't do so well on this challenge today.

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, exercised, kept up with BCI, drank plenty of water, went for a walk.

* Bible study -- no extra study today -- I put that time into getting my Sunday School lesson finished up.

* Homemaking -- did a bit of decluttering in the living room, kept up with routines (except I never did get to the swish & swipe in the downstairs bathroom), went grocery shopping.

* Creativity -- potted some plants, worked for a bit on some tea bag holders for luncheon favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.